Hello friends in this post you will get some frequently asked common errors(Most Important Spotting Error Questions for SSC Exams Set – 1) with complete explanation that will help you score high. I have always been trying to give you the best content that will help you crack competitive exams like ssc and banking; if you have any doubt regarding any question you can contact me on my facebook page or you can comment on any of my video of youtube. If you like the post please do like, share and if you want live session you can also subscribe my YouTube channel.
Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/EnglishGuruLive
YouTube Channel- www.youtube.com/EnglishGuru
Read each sentence carefully and find out whether there is any grammatical error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. If there is no error, the answer is ‘e’, i.e No Error. (Ignore the Error of Punctuation if there is any)
1. What is need today is (a)/ a new breed of managers (b)/ with a new set of concepts (c)/ and a flexible way about thinking. (d)/ No Error (e).
2. Motivating employees with (a)/ traditional authority and financial (b)/ incentives have become (c)/ increasingly difficult. (d)/ No Error (e).
3. Several issues raising (a)/ in the meeting could (b)/ be amicably resolved (c)/ due to his tactful handling. (d)/ No Error (e).
4. The health workers are (a)/ being tried their best (b)/ to popularize (c)/ preventive measures. (d)/ No Error (e).
5. Kamelsh asked the dealer (a)/ what was the price (b)/ of that bicycle, and whether (c)/ it is really made in Germany? (d)/ No Error (e).
6. Simplest solution (a)/ than this expensive (b)/ method which you are suggesting (c)/ should be found out. (d)/ No Error (e).
7. The book was so (a)/ advanced that even (b)/ graduates in the discipline (c)/ found it difficult. (d)/ No Error (e).
8. Bashan was trying to pass (a)/ through the gap on (b)/ the fence when he (c)/ tore his shirt. (d)/ No Error (e).
9. I can hear (a)/ the bell ringing (b)/ but nobody seems to be coming (c)/ to opening the door. (d) No Error (e).
10. I have been teaching in the school (a)/ since several years (b)/ but have never met (c)/ such a hopeless class as this. (d)/ No Error (e).
11. When he went out (a)/ he left the radio on (b)/ so that his parents shall think (c)/ that he was still in the house. (d)/ No Error (e).
12. As I had kept a strict watch (a)/ with my way of living (b)/ I could see that (c)/ it was necessary to economize. (d)/ No Error (e).
13. His father left him a fortune, (a)/ but he is so extravagant (b)/ that he will have spent (c) it all before he is 30. (d)/ No Error (e).
14. The photograph will give (a)/ the reader far better (b)/ notion of the structure (c)/ then any verbal description. (d)/ No Error.(e)
15. He has a scheme (a)/ of his own which he thinks (b) more preferable to (c)/ that of any other person. (d)/ No Error (e).
16. The results of the recognition (a)/ of this fact are seen (b)/ in the gradual improvement (c)/ of the diet of the poor.(d)/ No Error (e)
17. Scarcely had (a)/ he gone (b)/ when a policeman (c)/ knocked at the door.(d)/ No Error.
18. Do not trouble (a)/ yourself about writing to me (b)/ unless you are quit (c)/ in the humour for it. (d)/ No Error (e).
19. It being a (a)/ pleasant morning I (b)/ decided to go out (c)/ on walking in the garden. (d)/ No Error (e).
20. When your father inquired (a)/ about your marks (b)/ you lied to him, (c) have you not? (d)/ No Error (e).
21. If we had Mohan (a)/ In our team we (b)/ would have won the match (c)/ against your team. (d)/ No Error (e).
22. My observation is that (a)/ between Raghav and (b)/ Deepa, Raghav is (c)/ the most intelligent. (d)/ No Error (e).
23. I always prefer (a)/ working in a (b)/ relaxed atmosphere than (c)/ one full of tension and anxiety. (d)/ No Error (e).
24. No sooner did (a)/ I reach (b)/ Delhi railway station than (c)/ the train departed. (d)/ No Error (e).
25. The author mentioned that (a)/ there were many people (b)/ who were deprived of (c)/ the minimum basic facilities.(d)/ No Error (e).
Want To Watch Video of Common Errors with complete explanation in Hindi Just Click Below[yotuwp type="playlist" id="PLnwwCj6yTGrs_H-Us8Z2HY6bJBoFEwjxv" ]
Show Your Support Like Share and Subscribe