Hello dear if you are learning how to speak English and you want to better your pronunciation you should try these magic sentences (8 Tongue Twisters – Better Your Pronunciation – Spoken English) and you’ll be surprised after doing practice for not more than five days. I hope you all get these sentences beneficial in the process of learning spoken English.
1. She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I’m sure she sells seashore shells.
2. Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed
“These silly sheep shouldn’t sleep in a shack,” she said.
“Silly sheep should sleep in a shed!”
3. Betty Botter bought a bit of butter.
The butter Betty Botter bought was a bit bitter
And made her batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter makes better batter.
So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter
Making Betty Botter’s bitter batter better
4. Betty Botter had some butter, “But,” she said, “this butter’s bitter. If I bake this bitter butter, it would make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter – that would make my batter better.”
So she bought a bit of butter, better than her bitter butter, and she baked it in her batter, and the batter was not bitter. So ’twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter.
5. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
6. A Tudor who tooted a flute
tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
Said the two to their tutor,
“Is it harder to toot
or to tutor two tooters to toot?”
7. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
And chuck as much as a woodchuck would If a woodchuck could chuck wood.
8. Theophilus Thistle, the successful thistle sifter,
sifted a sieve of unsifted thistle.
If Theophilus Thistle, the successful thistle sifter,
sifted a sieve of unsifted thistles,
how many thistles did Theophilus Thistle sift?
Thank You For Your Visit